When You Need a Home Cleaning Service in Seattle
Home cleaning services in Seattle may sound costly and unnecessary, but others know they are a much-needed, welcomed help. Once you know and understand all the costs and benefits of Seattle house cleaning services, you too may want to reach out and get your home booked. Read on to know how you can take back your time and maintain an immaculate home ready for any company.
How Much Does it Cost?
We always want to know the cost when we think about any luxury item. A home cleaning service in Seattle is no different because you could technically clean your home and save money. Some home cleaning services charge per hour, while others base it on the square footage of your home. The charge also varies depending on how frequently you want your home cleaned.
The average prices are $25-$65 per hour or $100-$150 for a 2,000-square-foot home. However, you may be able to find a reliable freelancer or live in an area where the cost is less, so definitely check around to know the pricing in your area.
How Much is Your Time Worth?
Since many of our choices are based on finances, it is good to understand how the cost of a home cleaning service in Seattle can affect your earnings. One of the easiest ways to know if you can afford to hire a maid is to know what your time is worth.
If you earn $40 per hour at work and a home cleaning service in Seattle costs $25 per hour, it would make sense to hire a home cleaning because your time is worth more per hour than you are paying. If you earn less than what you would be paying, you may want to consider cleaning your home unless your earnings are very close.
Of course, you need to consider your other bills and any debt you may have. If you have credit card debt or high-interest loans, you may consider paying those off first before increasing your monthly spending. The same thought process follows if you make a lot but already have a lot of bills currently or you don’t have a lot of money saved. You can reduce other bills, if possible, to help afford to add this new luxury expense.
Home Cleaning Frequency
Not every home or household is run the same or has the exact needs. This is why you can choose how frequently you want your home cleaned by professionals. You will want to consider the cleaning service you are getting for your home and how much you are willing to clean between visits.
Home cleaning options:
- Weekly – This is the perfect option for busy households or those with pets and/or kids. This is also great for the elderly who need assistance with basic chores or doesn’t want to clean much between visits.
- Bi-Weekly – This is great for general upkeep or families who do surface cleanings but want a deeper clean with the maid service.
- Monthly – This is great for people who aren’t home much or clean up and only want a deep cleaning once a month from a professional.
- One Time – This is great to test a service before committing to them or before or after any party.
Home Cleaning Services
No matter your home size or your cleaning needs, a professional cleaning service in Seattle can help you out. If you want a deep cleaning before a family event or party or are looking for regular assistance to maintain a clean and disinfected home, you can get the help you need.
- Appliance Cleaning – Cleaning the oven or refrigerator can be a pain, especially if it’s been a while since you’ve done it. Rather than spending hours scrubbing them down and removing all parts, you can hire a professional to lend a hand.
- Deep Cleaning Service – This is above and beyond the recurring cleaning service and is typically performed quarterly or twice a year, depending on your needs.
- Move In – Moving into a new place is exciting, and even if it is new construction, you may want to get it thoroughly cleaned before moving your items into it. Construction can leave behind dust that may contain harmful chemicals, so you need to ensure everything is cleaned correctly. If the home were owned by someone else, you would also need to do cleaning to ensure that all surfaces have been adequately scrubbed and sanitized before moving in.
- Move Out – Most places require you to do a thorough cleaning when moving out to obtain your security deposit. If you sold your home, cleaning it well for the next person is still a great idea, so you don’t have to worry about anything left behind.
- Recurring Cleaning Service – This is the traditional cleaning service that is offered at a regular interval.
- Sanitizing surfaces – Most reputable companies will sanitize your home while cleaning it. However, you will want to ensure that they can and are sanitizing the surfaces of your home to help protect your family from the flu season, COVID, and any other spreadable diseases.
Benefits of a Home Cleaning Service in Seattle
Hopefully, you will see some benefits of hiring a professional cleaning service in Seattle. Regular cleanings can help keep your family safer by regularly removing allergens and toxins from the air and surfaces.
Other benefits to hiring a professional:
- Higher quality supplies
- Maintaining a clean home
- More free time
- No supplies needed
- No missed spots, only a truly deep clean
- Only pay for the services you need
- Safe and sanitized space
If you don’t have the time, ability, or desire to spend hours cleaning your home, you may want to consider hiring a professional. A clean home will make you, your family, and your friends happier, healthier, and more productive. Maintaining a clean space ensures you can walk in the door to your home and enjoy it.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Twitter.
Get directions on Google.
Get directions on Google.